Sunday, September 10, 2006

the Final Glance

July 1, 2006
1:AM - Philippine Heart Center
the doctor suggested that we have to move my brother to the Phil. Heart Center and so we did. With the referral letter, my brother got admitted. it was such a relief, the nervousness and comfort finally arrived. but comes 2:00AM, something happened - we called a nurse for an emergency but it was a battle. An unexpected statement surprised us. the doctor said they have to transfer my brother in ICU (intensive care unit). a question suddenly came in my mind -- what happened? why is my brother telling us that somebody is asking him to come with him and leave? -- it is too early.. i c
an't believe it. my heart is beating so fast that i keep on praying that my brother will fight and recover. i told my brother that is he not going anywhere!! and will be with us because he is going to be fine.





my older brother called albert's friends and told them to see my brother for once before he transfer in ICU. they rushed to the hospital and supported ambet..
an important call made that night. it was my father. i see myself crying.. i never felt this way before.. i was so touched... not knowing that it would be their last conversation.





June 28 2006
5:AM | the unexpected call |

" na admit si ambet, kinakapos ng hininga. pack his things and bring some stuff. choose something important - nothing more."
June 27 2006
11:00 pm | UNWELL|

as i watch and monitor the condition of my brother, and upon seeing my mom falling to sleep -- the more i want to involve myself in coffee. i want to keep my eyes open to take care of my brother. ---- getting sleepy... damn, i hate this moment. i am lost for words.

12.30 midnight nervous and uneasy
the EMERGENCY



-excerpt from http://ambets.blogspot.com

No comments: